iPartner is one of three membership categories of the Academy of Preachers, the others being Young Preacher and Professional Minister.
An iPartner (Institutional Partner) is a business, congregation, denomination, institution, or organization that supports the mission of the Academy of Preachers and collaborates in some way with the programs of the AoP. The picture above displays two iPartners: the site is the chapel at Perkins School of Theology and those leading this service of worship are from Truett Seminary; Perkins and Truett were the two lead sponsors of the 2015 National Festival of Young Preachers in Dallas.
The annual dues for an iPartner is $500 can be paid in response to an invoice from the Academy of Preachers. The AoP membership year is January 1 to December 31.
Contact the AoP to discuss your interest in being an AoP iPartner.
These benefits of AoP iPartner membership were crafted specifically with schools/seminaries in mind:
1) Access to AoP brand designs
2) Advertise on AoP social media*
3) Nominate students for Gospel Catalyst
4) Submit news feature for the AoP web site
5) Host AoP festivals and events*
6) Be a lead sponsor of National Festival*
7) Receive gift of Festival in a Box to produce a local Festival ($200 value)
* Additional Costs
Listed below are the seven member benefits of an AoP iPartnership developed specifically with congregations in mind:
1) AoP and church exchange and post organizational logos.
2) iPartner congregation may nominate people for AoP Board and Catalyst.
3) Pastor of an AoP iPartner congregation receives an individual Ministry Professional membership.
4) The iPartner congregation may host an A0P event or meeting.
5) The iPartner congregation receives the email newsletter, the AoP magazine, and the annual book of sermons.
6) The iPartner church and/or pastor may sell books, tapes, and other ministry materials at AoP events.
7) The name of the iPartner congregation will be printed in the annual AoP magazine/program.
To lead your congregation or institution to become an AoP iPartner contact us.